JTAPI-TAPI-Bridge Version 1.1.x
- Complete implementation of the JTAPI Core Package. This includes all classes
and methodes demanded in the specification. The main methodes are:
- Connection.disconnect() and
- Only the listener interface of JTAPI is accessable. There is no implementation
of the observer interface. The reason is the deprecation of the observer interface
in JTAPI version.
- Only static capabilities are supported. The methodes of the dynamic capabilities
return always "true"!
- TAPI version 2.0 is used.
- The implementation can handle one incomming and one outgoing call at the
- A configuration dialog is provided to select the TAPI lines and the addresses
of the providers domain.
- The configuration of the bridge is stored in a configuration file (LongJTAPI.config).
This file contain:
- the selected TAPI line for outgoing calls,
- the selected TAPI line for incomming calls,
- the addresses of the providers domain and
- a collection of all addresses outside the providers domain which have
ever been dailed for.
- Online Manual on the Website.
© Ralf Lange, longsoft Dresden
Comments & suggestions: webmaster form - Last Modification:
Java and all Java based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems,
Inc. in the USA and in other countries. All other mentioned companies and product names are trademarks
or registered trademarks of each manufacturer.